The 2020 CAAT Conference will be held on Friday, May 8 at Macomb Community College in Clinton Township, MI. The theme of this year’s conference is Preparing Technicians for Autonomous Technologies. Our keynote speaker is Richard Blust, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems North America, Test and Validation Manager, Continental Automotive Systems. Other speakers include:
- Michele Mueller, Senior Project Manager, Connected and Automated Vehicles,
Michigan Department of Transportation
- Jessica Robinson, Executive Director, Michigan Mobility Institute
- Jonathan Beck, Director, National Center for Autonomous Technologies
- Chris Hadfield, Director, Minnesota State Transportation Center of Excellence
- Jill Zande, President and Executive Director, Marine Advanced Technology Education Center
- Michelle Economou Ureste, Executive Director, Workforce Intelligence Network.
Register today at www.autocaat.org!
Friday, May 08, 2020 at 8:00 AM
Friday, May 08, 2020 at 1:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time (North America)
Macomb Community College, Center for Advanced Automotive Technology